Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Amended Articles
The document must be:
- Filed with the Secretary of State FIRST.
- The clerk is presented one exact or conformed copy having the stamp of the Secretary of State.
Types of articles that are usually recorded are:
- Amended and Restated
- Articles of Amendment
- Application for Certificate of Authority
- Application for Amended Certificate of Authority
- Application for Certificate of Withdrawal
- Application for Reinstatement of Charter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Articles of Dissolution
- Certificate of Authority
- Change of Registered Office, Agent, etc.
- Articles of Organization