An agreement associated with real property, signed by the parties to it and acknowledged or proven, as deeds are required to be, it may be entered of record in the office of the county clerk of the county in which the land is situated. KRS 382.080
- First party and their mailing address (KRS 382.135, KRS 382.200)
- Second party and their mailing address (KRS 382.135, KRS 382.200)
- Legal description of all affected properties (Common Law) and OAG 81-100 (At minimum an address of the affected property)
- Preparation statement (KRS 382.335)
- Return mail address (KRS 382.335 & KRS 382.240)
All parties must sign the document and all signatures must be acknowledged.