Farm Crop for Service Lien

KRS 376.135

Any custom operator who performs a service on a farm, including but not limited to filling of silos, hay baling and crop spraying, by contract with, or by the written consent of the owner or manager of the farm, shall have a lien upon the farm crop involved to secure the cost of the service furnished.

Recording requirements for the lien filing and release are the same as a Mechanic's Lien and a Mechanic's Lien Release.

Fee Schedule