Child Support Lien Release In State
KRS 205.745 and KRS 382.470
- The release requires the following:
- The person or entity releasing the lien
- The person, persons, or entity being released
- The book and page being released.
- Preparation Statement (KRS 382.335)
The clerk shall request a return mail address (KRS 382.240)
Document must be signed by the authorized person or entity releasing the lien. The signature must be acknowledged. (KRS 382.470) ONLY the entity holding the lien can file a lien release.